WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary To Us!


Well, actually yesterday was our anniversary, but I wasn't home to write a blog post about it, so here I am a day late!
So, yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 2 yrs since the wedding. Sometimes it seems like yesterday!
We didn't do anything really exciting, except go out to dinner at a favorite restaurant and then took a nice long evening stroll, and as is our custom, exchanged cards. E bought me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers also. He is very particular about flowers, and knowing I like pink flowers, he made sure the lady at the floral shop put pink roses and pink Stargazer lilies in the bouquet.
Here's a couple of pictures I took of my flowers.



















We had made plans back in January to get tickets for a show on May 2, which we are attending with some friends, and we are considering the evening out on Saturday as our "something special" to do for our anniversary. Last year, our first wedding anniversary, we took a romantic long weekend to Door County.

No comments: