WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crafty Things: Crochet Projects

The other day I posted some pictures of a baby afghan I recently completed for my newest nephew and had so many nice comments that I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the other ones I did and also these cute booties I crocheted for my godson! (Below). He wore these under his baptismal dress.



This afghan I made for my step-sister's first child. It is the only baby afghan I have made that is entirely white. I loved the pattern though, with the open-work spaces that made zig-zags. I couldn't find another picture of it other than this one; I usually try to take a close up picture as well.



This was the afghan I made for my nephew/godson (who also got booties!). I couldn't decide whether to make the ripple stripes in blue and green or green with yellow, but I went with blue and green. It worked out well, the baby turned out to be a boy.





Ok, so I lied....I did find a close-up picture of the white afghan ! (It was in a different folder!)

I wish I could find pictures of the other three that I did!  :-(
 I know I have pictures of two of them for sure, but I haven't been able to locate them on my computer. I have either A) deleted the digital images from my computer files or B) they were on my old computer and didn't get transfered. I got a different computer in late 2006, right after we bought our house in the fall. I made two afghans in 2006, one in the winter and one in the spring.  They were so pretty!! I'm sure I'll find the printed images in my photo album for that year and then I can scan them for a future post!

No comments: