WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's Spotlight On: More Flowers!

As promised, here is a closer picture of one of my containers I planted recently. Purple coleus, licorice plant "White Licorice", sweet potato vine "Lime", blue lobelia, and two kinds of violas. The white viola is called "White Babyface", which I think is a funny-cute name!







 I planted two of these containers also. In this one I have the yellow Sunbini, ivy (hedera helix), sweet potato vine "Lime", and yellow snapdragons "Lemon Chiffon".  
















Tulips!

No comments: