WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Sunday, October 4, 2009

This and That

Following a difficult week and the heartbreak of losing a beloved pet, my sister suggested some "retail therapy" was in order for this weekend. Unfortunately, budget constraints do not permit me to indulge in much 'retail therapy' these days, but I did manage to find these darling little wonders at Target for a very budget-friendly $4.99:


They are slipper socks; soft and warm sock-like top, but with a non-skid bottom,  perfect for running around on hardwood floors! Even better, they have skulls on them, not to mention  a very adorable Argyle pattern in Hallow'een colors!  I'm in heaven!

No comments: