WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Saturday, November 19, 2011

Food: Harry Potter's Butterbeer Cupcakes

A few weeks ago I saw this recipe on the blog Purple Chocolat Home click HERE, and I decided that I would have to try this one for stamb club, since I am hostess this month.

If you have not visited Jacqueline's blog before, I recommend popping over there; she has lots of great recipes and many other wonderful things to share!



I used the same recipe for everything, I just did a variation with the presentation, since I was taking them to a party.

I made the little signs using some of my stamping punches and a toothpick. I printed the words using my computer. There was a MS Word font that was called HP PSG,which I wondered if it stood for "Harry Potter" or "Hewlett-Packard"( my computer is a Hewlett-Packard). I'm not sure which it is, but it's a cool looking font and looked appropriate. The cupcake wraps I bought from Wilton.


Yum!

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for pointing out her blog. I just stopped by and it looks pretty good. Those cupcakes sound pretty good too. I love butterscotch.

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Oh, those look So yummy! That looks like a fun recipe. And I love your little signs. :-)

-Pam

Richard Cottrell said...

I wish I had one of these cakes for my breakfast, sounds so good. I'm sending you Best Thanksgiving Wished from My Blog to Yours. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Isabelle Thornton said...

I love Harry potter!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Thanks so much for your comment. I have the diabetes under control so far. I am really grateful.
Hugs
Isabelle