WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Boo Pumpkins



I'll be joining Faded Charm this week for White Wendnesday with some pictures of sweet Little Boo Pumpkins that I bought last weekend. They will be making up part of a display I'm doing for Halloween in the parlour. More on that later!












Thanks for stopping by!



Photobucket






4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Katie,
I love your little pumpkins. I use them all the time this time of year. They're so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Richard Cottrell said...

Love the skeleton portrait. BOOOOO. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Pam Kessler said...

Did you make the skeleton pumpkin or buy it like that? I love those little white ones, but for some reason I can't find any this year. Tons of the orange ones, but none of the white ones.

Heather said...

I just adore those little pumpkins. I'm anxious to see what you're going to do with them!