So I decided to make my own.
The wreath in the Pottery Barn catalog didn't have spooky "eyes"...that was something I added myself.
I don't have any pictures of the assembling process, but it was very simple. I bought a styro-foam wreath; I think it was a small to medium size wreath, like an 8" or 10" wreath. Then I bought a black feather boa. The eyes are just small styro-foam balls with google-eyes glued to them. Using a hot glue gun, I put hot glue all over the face of the wreath and then just placed the feather boa on top of the hot glue, going around and around the wreath, pressing it lightly into the glue, until the wreath was covered. I poked a wooden floral pick into each styro-foam eye and then used the wooden pick with a dab of glue, to anchor each pair of eyes into the wreath.
I used a small length of wire on the back to make a hanger for it. Very simple and it cost me only a few dollars to make!
I sprayed them several times so that virtually none of the red was showing and they were almost solid black (in this picture, the wreath is about 4 years old and some of the black has faded, so I'm going to refresh the wreath this year!)
Then after the roses were dry, I used hot glue to glue them to the wreath. I used a small loop of wire on the back to make a hanger, and then tied the ribbons in a bow and also glued them to the top of the wreath.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope that I've inspired you to make some of your own easy Halloween or fall decor!