WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Pink Poodle Redux

This week I'll be joining a new blog party, Vintage Thingie Thursday, hosted by Suzanne at The Colorado Lady.

I encourage you all to check it out....and maybe join in the fun!

Some of my followers have probably already seen my sassy pink "spaghetti" poodle, which I acquired by accident a few months back. You can see the original post about it, and the story, click HERE


And I also had shown pictures of this:
It's so pretty, but I have no idea what it might be called.....or even how old it is!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Katie,
Hello!!

I just adore those sweet poodles!!
I have one myself and I just love it!!

Debbie

LV said...

Your little poodle brought back some memories for me We had some of those, but somehow along the way, they disappeared. Wish I still had them as I think the are so cute. Nice blog.

Pam Kessler said...

Cute poodles. I just read your original story about it and was laughing that you decapitated her. She looks fine now though.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Yes...it was a tragic incident. ;-)
Luckily she survived pretty well!