WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Monday, January 31, 2011

I am the Queen of Cats........

This is how Olive spends the long cold winters of Wisconsin..........



She knows that if she lies here the colors of the decor set off her own colors to advantage. She's pretty smart that way. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Katie what a pretty cat and she does blend in with the pillows ha ha!! Hugs and smiles Gloria

Heather said...

What a pretty cat! I want a cat so badly, but my dog would not like it, and my oldest daughter is allergic! I am going to have to wait for the dog to kick the bucket and my daughter to go off to college! LOL!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Olive looks right at home with the pretty pillows on your sofa.

Tanya said...

In addition to, very obviously, being the Queen of Cats, Olive apparently has FABULOUS fashion sense...comes with the title, I suppose! Happy February 1st, Katie - Tanya

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

I just LOVE Olive! She is so pretty, and she sure does know where to pose to look her best! :-)

Pam