WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crafty Things: Birds & Bees

I just recently received my order from my last stamping club and I can hardly wait to make some cards with my new stuff.


This is one of the stamp sets that I bought. I HAD to have it when I saw it in the catalog. These are the printed images that go on the back of the stamp block.

Here they are mounted:


I have lots of stamp sets:

This is probably less than half of the sets I own! Now you know why I had so much stuff in my craft closet and why it needed to be organized (see HERE)

I also got this cute stamp that works perfectly with a scalloped circle punch:

I make a lot of home-made breads, cookies, candies and the like to give as small gifts to friends and family, or as party favors, so this stamp will come in handy to make a quick and cute tag to attach to home-made gifts.

I love the Stampin' Up stamp sets because they often have designer paper that matches: Look at the beautiful paper!







I made a couple cute cards the same day I received my order.....I can hardly wait to do more projects!





Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

AB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

How fun! The stamps you chose are great! No wonder you could hardly wait to make something. I love the one that says "Homemade and to die for"! Very cute!

victorian parlor II said...

Oooo...the cards are beautiful! I enjoy stamping and have several Victorian ones I use for cards and scrapbooking:). I really like the ones you've ordered and I can't wait to see what other pretty things you create:).

Blessings,

Kim

Pam Kessler said...

You are so crafty! The cards looks great. I use to do stamping and sort of had to let it die because I just wasn't very creative with it. Maybe I'll check it out again.