WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Wednesday: Pretty in White

Pretty white frillies....


Pretty white peacock.....
Pretty white candle.......
Pretty white kitty...........



Show off your pretty whites at Faded Charm for White Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Again:-)
Such a beautiful post! I love Frilly whites, alot!! and white kitty is too sweet!
Happy White Wednesday!
Bella

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

I forgot to tell you... Don't you love links within? When we first starting chatting I read part of your old posts, mostly the beginning... now I see all the thumbnails of what I have missed! I am enjoying your prior posts alot!
Bella

FLOWERSHOPGURL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hi Katie, Linen's, peacocks, kitties, and candles, all in white, nothing could be sweeter! Such a lovely post for White Wednesday!
Hugz,
Kim

clustres said...

Wow, pretty white peacock! I also love that one in your header!
Pam

The Lazy Peacock said...

oh my gosh - i LOVE both the peacock and the kitty!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Great collection of whites! Thank you for sharing them!

Donna said...

Great whites! My favorite is your cute kitty! Thanks for stopping by my blog and you nice comments!

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful whites today. Hope you are having a wondeful week.

Take care,

Kathleen

Lori said...

ooooh, your kitty is totally adorable...perfect for a white wednesday...thanks for stopping over to visit with me:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Katie,
Very pretty whites today!!
Beautiful!
Debbie