WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Monday, February 15, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Be Mine

                                                                 (click to view larger!)
A Valentine's mosaic for your enjoyment! Please be sure to visit Little Red House for more wonderful Mosaics!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Katie, Thanks for visiting my blog! I have come to yours and Love It! Sugar cookie and all things victorian are perfect in my book! The beautiful Victorian Peacock - have you seen the old wallpaper frieze Bradbury and Bradbury made of Peacocks? I don't see it on the sight anymore (it's not the briar pattern) I always wanted it for my parlor but my ceiling were a tad short :-(
Bella

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I adore Bradbury & Bradbury prints and no, I did not see the peacock one! I would have probably put myself in hock to be able to buy that one for my parlor though!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Lots of sweetness in your mosaic this week!
~Really Rainey~

Carol said...

So very pretty!
Reminder: my give-away ends on Friday!