WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneak Peek: Tablescape for Next Week....

I'm so excited about my Valentine's Day tablescape that I've prepared for next week's Tablescape Thursday that I decided to post a picture today as a "sneak peek".

I saw that most of the other tablescapers did Valentine's Day tablescapes this week, but since next week is closer to Valentine's Day, I decided to save mine until then, and did my Casual Dining with Take Out 'scape for this week instead.


Stay tuned...................

3 comments:

xinex said...

Ooooh, I like the figure that I see, looks like a Dresden or a Meissen. I can imagine how beautiful your tablescape is, I can't wait to see the whole thing...Christine

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi Katie
I am thrilled that you came by and left a comment for me!
I can tell from the first page and your intro that I am going to love catching up on your blog.
And, I'm betting you and your valentine are going to have one more romantic dinner in your beautiful home!!
Rhonda

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I agree, this little peek looks wonderful!