WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This and That: I'll be back soon.....

I can't believe I haven't made a post in a week! I promise to be back blogging soon! My father-in-law was in town for the past 4 days and he stays with us at our house, in addition Erik's band had a show on Saturday night, so I had a pretty busy week and weekend!

On a more fun note, I found some really cute dishes on the cheap from TJMaxx which will soon be making their appearance for one of my Tablescapes.

2 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

An Old House, a Garden it's all Always Under Construction...Isn't it? Look forward to seeing your new blogs....hope you enjoyed your company. Bella

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Thanks!! ;-)