Bella at Bella's Rose Cottage was wonderful enough to award me with the Kreative Blogger Award!! Thank You!!!!! I've never won anything before! I'm so excited !
So, here's the rules:
1. Post the award2.Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4.Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.
I am passing this award on to:
1) Style Sisters, because she has GREAT style and I love to look at her gorgeous tablescapes!
2) Melanie @ The Old White Cottage; her home is beautiful and she has great style and creativity! I love to follow along with her projects.
3) Tina @ There's Room in my Boat; while not a decorating and project- type blog, her creativity and beautiful blog about her life and struggles with a child with autism is inspiring nonetheless.
4) Shellagh @ Ticking & Toile; I always enjoy this blog; Shellagh has great decorating ideas and she has fabulous shabby-chic style! I love to check out her Etsy shop too!
5) Frenchie & Flea:I mostly lurk on this blog, but I love it! Everything on it is so fabulous!
6)Kim @ The Victorian Parlor; Of course I love this blog, with all her great Victorian style. And I'm always eager to see more of her darling cat, Kramer, in the Kramer Chronicles!
7)Debbie @Debbie-Dabble; Another person who loves Victoriana like me! Beautiful home and beautiful hand-made projects that inspire!
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) I'm really very critical about my own work and I spend a lot of time "worrying" that it's not good enough!
2) I have no training in decorating or anything else of that nature. Like Nike says, I "just do it"!
3) I've wanted a Victorian house since I fell in love with Victoriana at the age of twenty. I didn't get my Victorian house until I was 36, but it was worth the wait!
4) I secretly dream of owning my own tea shop; decorated in high Victorian style, of course!
5) I grew up in rural Wisconsin where most of our neighbors were dairy farmers. I credit my rural background and my creative mother and grandmother for making me the thrifty crafter that I am today!
6) My husband and I have no children, but we do have cats! Up until recently we had four cats (we only have two now). They are like children to us. They are very spoiled!
7)I am horribly, horribly, HORRIBLY awful at math. I think I must have had a learning disability that was isolated only to numbers! It's very tragic how bad I am at math. ;-)