WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mosaic Monday: The Faces of Olive


                                                 ** click  images to view larger**!

I'm joining Mary at Little Red House for Mosiac Monday. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vee said...

A beautiful and intelligent cat... Mine is sleeping in the chair beside me or I'd get her to take a peek.

Karen said...

Delightful blog!
I'm your newest follower.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Rebecca said...

Olive is a sweetheart-I have three cats and used to have an all black one-great pics!

Anonymous said...

Dear Olive,
You are adorable! And obviously accomplished.