WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cat Haiku

Is it not lovely
The way my fur wafts through the
Air when you pet me?
                  -----Deborah Coates






You say chocolate
Is bad for cats, but I think
You are just greedy.
    --Deborah Coates



Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

I've been wanting a cat. Your sweet post makes me want one even more! Too bad I have a daughter who is allergic to cats and a dog that doesn't like them. I guess I will have to wait for my daughter to go off to college and perhaps the dog to kick the bucket! lol!

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Olive is a beauty! I don't think I ever want to be without cats in my life. :-)

-Pam

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Katie,
you cat is really a cutie pie. She knows that she is a beauty.
Greetings, Johanna