WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mosaic Monday: Header Images


**Click the mosaic to view larger!**

As you may have noticed, my mosaic for today is the same images I have put in my blog header. I have long been playing around with adding my own photos to my blog header, after admiring this look on many other people's blogs. I have not quite mastered the technique yet, but I am getting there.
I'll be joining Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I love all of your images!!! They are beautiful!!! I keep working on my blog all of the time...it is one of those things that I just can't seem to get just exactly like I want it!!!
Have a beautiful week!

A Garden of Threads said...

Love your header, I am always changing mine. Get tired of looking at same one, but also have not found one I really like. I also use my own pictures.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your header looks very pretty! Is that your house? It's beautiful!
♥Happy Mosaic Monday and Valentine's Day!♥

Tanya said...

Love the shades of lavender in the mosaic...beautiful. Especially in lust with the beautiful little figurines and clock beneath the fancy feathers. Happy Valentine's Day, Katie - Tanya

Pondside said...

What a pretty house - your header is the perfect mosaic!