WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Pretty in Pink

Posted by Picasa
(Click to view larger!)
Some pretty pinks from my flower gardens!
Thanks for stopping by; be sure to visit Mary at Little Red House to take a look at all the other Mosaic Monday submissions.


10 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Those are pretty pink flowers!

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Pretty pink mosiac!! Its getting hot here in St. Louis and harder everyday to keep the flowers at their best. Yours are beautiful!
Machelle

Lana G! said...

Absolutely Lovely!

Ingmarie We said...

A very colourful and bright mosaic. So lovely! Have a nice day.

Sue said...

What beautiful flowers in your garden. I especially like the photo on the bottom with the bee in the middle of the bloom! I wish I was a gardener. It is all I can do to remember to water my pots outside the front door. LOL

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Katie, Great mosaic... I am loving all htose pretty pinks:-) The bee capture is great! He is one big bumble bee!
Bella

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love yours! The pink mosaic is bright and cheery and I really love your Gibson Girl doll. She's beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Your mosaic is pretty in pink. Love the gorgeous flowers! Have a great week!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your flowers are beautiful - thanks for sharing them with us.

Anja said...

This one is really nice!