WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Hello everyone in blog-land!  Just thought I'd make a quick post to say that I'm still here---even if I had such a busy last week and a half that I was unable to prepare or participate in any of my fun blog events!! I missed out on Mosaic Monday, Outdoor Wednesday, Tablescape Thursday and Show & Tell Friday!

What a total bummer!  :-)

It has been a crazy last two weeks! I promise that soon I shall be posting away crazily, as usual. We're still waiting on spring weather here in Wisconsin (we had some snow yesterday!) and soon I hope to have pictures of my gardens to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I think the beginning of spring and Easter weekend has left us all a bit behind on our blogging. But it's ok, your followers are still here:)

Have a great weekend!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Ha ha I am behind too! Your weather will warm then you'll wish for a cold day to snuggle in the house! The weeds are kicking my butt!
I miss you, come back soon!
Bella

The Victorian Parlor said...

I can relate to your dilema! I hardly had a chance to post over spring break (you can see by my last post that I was antiquing too much:). Then I had blog block and couldn't think of anything to post for more than a week! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Blessings,

Kim

Marigene said...

I missed you for TT!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Katie,
I am so behind it isn't funny but I have missed "seeing" you!!
Debbie