WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Chambre 'a coucher


(click on image to view larger!)
Posted by Picasa

Thanks for stopping by to view my mosaic for today; I call it "chambre a coucher" (French for bedroom) because these are all items in my bedroom.  Be sure to take a look at all the other great mosaics for Mosaic Monday, hosted by Mary at Little Red House

Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

I love your mosaic! Love the soft colors of your bedroom! The roses in the urn are gorgeous! And of course I love your bed!!
Do you like picasa for mosaics? I couldn't figure out how to control placement of pictures, I liked it otherwise...
Bella

Marie said...

Whata lovely mosaic post! Thanks for sharing.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I've been using Picasa, but haven't gotten very "expert" yet. I have had trouble controlling the placement of pictures too. Still learning!

Amanda at 32˙North said...

I'm a big fan of Victorian oak furniture, too - love that applied carving and beaded edge!

Amanda

Debbiedoos said...

Beautiful mosaic!~ I use Picasa as well....I just use the shuffle option and it seems to be OK:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Katie,
I love the mosaic!! I have to give it a try someday!
Debbie

Molly Anne said...

LOVE all of it - cozy, inviting and gorgeous all at the same time.