WELCOME!

Welcome to Le Beau Paon Victorien! I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here you will find a variety of things that might interest you: food, books, house decor, crafty things, random thoughts, dishes, gardening and more!

Spend some time with us and happy reading!





Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today Erik and I celebrated our third year of marriage! We were married on April 27, 2007. It was an evening wedding on a Friday and it was just lovely. Erik and I were both 36 when we got married; we had been together about three and a half years by that time. How time has flown by!

Erik brought home this beautiful flower bouquet for me.....he always tells the florist to include something pink and also to add pink Stargazer lilies when he buys me flowers. He knows they are one of my favorite flowers and that I love pink!
I put the flowers in a really huge vase that I have and made it part of my Wedding Anniversary Dinner Tablescape. The Stargazer lilies will probably be fully open in about 24 hours. I will be posting the rest of the pictures for Tablescape Thursday tomorrow!

In the meantime, here's a few of our wedding photos...........







Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Katie & Eric, Happy Anniversary to you both... 3 years you are still newlyweds awe!!
Your flower bouquet is so gorgeous! I look forward to your tablescape!
I love seeing your wedding pictures, so beauiful and beaming:-)
Bella

Debby said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. Gorgeous pics, the flowers are beautiful
debby

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Katie and Eric,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Your wedding pics were fantastic! Katie, you look ravishingly beautiful and Eric, what a handsome gent you are!!!
I hope you have many, many more anniversaries!
I want to tell both of you how much I enjoy seeing what you have done in you home!
As soon as I see a new post from you, I get so excited because I know I am going to be so delighted with what you post!
Cheers to both of you!
Hugs,
Debbie

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi,
happy Anniversary to you! The flower bouquet is just gorgeous! I am curious about the tablescape.

Greetings, Johanna